Dear Valued Customers,
We want to assure our customers that Beyond Surplus will remain open in this time of uncertainty for Business Services. Our priority is the health and safety of our employees and customers; we are taking every measure to ensure we are implementing all recommendations from federal authorities and local leaders in our areas of business, as well as experts at the World Health Organization (WHO) and Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
We are taking several precautions and have implemented new procedures to protect our employees, customers and products.
- We have significantly enhanced our cleaning and sanitation efforts on all employee touch points in addition to our already stringent health and sanitation policies. These include daily cleaning of all work areas, hand sanitation stations
- We are frequently cleaning and disinfecting all internal offices, warehouse racks, restrooms, shipping rooms, and employee break areas.
- We are restricting visits in our facilities to include essential contractors and employees only, rescheduling meetings to web-based versus in person. No Tours allowed.
- We are offering No-Contact Electronics Recycling Drop Off at our warehouse for residential customers & Businesses that do not qualify for pickups.
- We are available to provide essential businesses services like equipment pickup. If you are a businesses and want your equipment picked up, you can still schedule online or over the phone.
- We are asking employees who are sick to stay home. If anyone has a fever or becomes sick while at work, we will immediately release them to see their medical provider in addition to encouraging anyone who may have into contact with someone with COVID-19 to quarantine themselves and seek medical testing.
- Beyond Surplus uses mainline carriers such as UPS, USPS and LTL providers. Each of these have their own policies for addressing COVID-19. However, any drivers who may be ill will be turned away and freight refused. This is currently already our policy for trailer checks for incoming and outgoing freight and parcels.
- We are available for Business pickups. Currently, we are not expecting any disruption in the Business to Business services we provide, equipment can be picked up as usual.
We hope that these measures give you confidence that we are taking the necessary precautions in this evolving situation.
For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the Centers for Disease Control at www.cdc.gov, or your local health department website.
1835 South Cobb Ind. Blvd SE
Smyrna, GA 30082