Lab Equipment Disposal & Recycling Services. Donate Or Recycle Your Obsolete or Surplus Laboratory Equipment Regardless Of Age.Schedule A Pickup Or Drop Off
Nationwide Lab Equipment Disposal Service
Congratulations you ended here because you are searching for a local reputable company For Laboratory Equipment Disposal & Recycling Services.
Call Now 404-905-8235 Get Your Questions Answered Now!
Lab Equipment Disposal
Beyond Surplus Offers Laboratory Equipment Disposal & Recycling Services to businesses, hospitals and government agencies nationwide. Certificatess of Recycling & Data Destruction are available for businesses or medical facilities that need to meet HIPPA requirements on qualifying loads.
Donate Your lab Equipment By Mail For Free
You can now recycle select items like Windows Laptops, Apple MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, Chromebooks by mail for free. Simply request a USPS 0r UPS Shipping label by completing the form below. You Will receive a tracking number to track the progress of the recycling of your devices. This service is available to Businesses & Residential Customers. Ship your items to us directly from your Home or Business For Free Nationwide.
Business Or Commercial Customer?
To better assist you first complete the form below 24/7 we need to know what equipment you have, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call during business hours. We will reach out to you after form completion.
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-12PM, 1.30PM-4.30PM; Saturday 8.30Am-1.30PM; Closed: Sunday
First fill out form below 24/7. To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, you will receive drop off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop off number & Information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form. Once you receive your drop off number you can drop off your items anytime during our business hours.
An appointment is not needed but we need to know ahead of time what you intend to recycle. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
Residential Customers can drop off at our Smyrna facility regardless of condition or quantity, this is the only location currently open due to covid. Businesses can schedule a pickup or drop off at our facility.
We can: Provide a certified report detailing the services performed (listed by serial number); services are 100% HIPAA, HITECH, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, FDA and EPA compliant; Beyond Surplus Does not accept BIO Hazards, Needles or other similar medical waste products.
What Data Destruction Methods Do You Offer & Are They Hippa Compliant?
Keep your company compliant. Our Data Destruction methods are compliant with HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, The Patriot Act, Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act, and others. Our Data destruction methods render all media “unusable and/or inaccessible”.Beyond Surplus Recommends Serialized Shredding of Hard Drives & Storage media. This includes removal, recording of hard drive serial numbers, physical shredding and generation of Serialized Certificate of Destruction with serial numbers of destroyed media and method of destruction. We also offer (Department Of Defense) DoD 5220.22-M 3 Pass data sanitization according to NIST SP 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization.
Address: 1835 S Cobb Industrial Blvd SE #105, Smyrna, GA 30082
Laboratory Equipment Disposal Drop-Off Center
Beyond surplus operates a recycling drop-off center open to residents and businesses for the safe disposal of video game consoles regardless of brand, type or condition. In an effort to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees Beyond Surplus is offering a NO-CONTACT Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Service, this service allows our customers to bring in Accepted Recyclable Electronic Equipment and have no direct contact with anyone.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
Drop Off Center Leftside Through Gate
Lab Equipment Disposal & Recycling Services
Our Services include medical imaging machines, used to aid in diagnosis. Examples are ultrasound and MRI machines, PET and CT scanners, and x-ray machines. Laboratory Equipment Disposal & Recycling Services include infusion pumps, medical lasers and LASIK surgical machines.
Disposal & Recycling Services for machines used to maintain a patient’s bodily function. This includes medical ventilators, incubators, anesthetic machines, heart-lung machines, ECMO, and dialysis machines.
Recycling Services for equipment used to allow medical staff to measure a patient’s medical state. Monitors may measure patient vital signs and other parameters including ECG, EEG, and blood pressure. We Accept any equipment that automates or helps analyze blood, urine, genes, and dissolved gases in the blood.
Commercial Disposal & Recycling Services for equipment to be used in the home for certain purposes, e.g. for the control of diabetes mellitus physical therapy machines like the continuous passive range of motion (CPM) machines
Laboratory Equipment Disposal & Recycling Services Zero Landfill Policy
Beyond Surplus feels great responsibility to uphold a zero-landfill policy in regard to every piece of Medical electronic equipment we process in our facility serving nationwide facilities. With so many old medical devices being replaced, the risk of landfill and environmental contamination has never been higher. You can depend on Beyond Surplus to keep your waste out of the environment, and out of the wrong hands.
Laboratory Equipment Disposal & Recycling Services Near You
We work with hospitals (large & small) and medical offices to properly remove and recycle their unwanted medical equipment and supplies. Contact us for a no-obligation medical equipment recycling assessment. All medical equipment is recycled following all local and federal regulations and laws. You wont see your equipment on the 6 o’clock news on a burn pile in a 3rd world country.
Lab Equipment Disposal & Recycling Services Certificate of Decontamination
All used medical equipment must be delivered or pickup with a certificate (letter) of decontamination. The certificate must accompany each device, equipment or pallet for items used in a medical setting. This requirement excludes office electronics such as monitors, printers, and desktop computers. Please contact us if you have any questions about this.
What does the HIPAA Privacy Rule require regarding the disposal of E-PHI (electronic protected health information)?
HIPAA requires policies and procedures that address the disposition of protected health information (PHI) and the hardware that it’s stored on. All PHI must be removed from media before items are made available for re-use. See 45 CFR 164.310(d)(2)(i) and (ii). HIPAA does not specify a particular disposal method. However Data must be destroyed by clearing (data completely overwritten), purging (degaussing), or destroying through shredding, incinerating, etc.).
Lab Equipment Disposal & Recycling Accepted Items
- Analyzers Recycling Disposal
- Gas Chromographers Recycling Disposal
- Autosampler Injectors Recycling & Disposal
- Blood Analyzers Recycling Disposal
- Immunoassay Analyzers Recycling Disposal
- Moisture Balances Recycling Disposal
- Centrifuges Recycling Disposal
- Particle Counters Recycling Disposal
- Refrigerated Incubators Recycling Disposal
- Colorimeter Recycling Disposal
- Microscopes Recycling Disposal
- Pumps Recycling Disposal
- Freezers Recycling Disposal
- Centrifuges Recycling Disposal
- Mixers Recycling Disposal
- Shakers Recycling Disposal
- Lasers Recycling Disposal
- Incubators Recycling Disposal
- Fermenters Recycling Disposal
- Heaters Recycling Disposal
- Evaporators Recycling Disposal
- Stirrers Recycling Disposal
- Autoclaves Recycling Disposal
- Analytical equipment Recycling Disposal
- Computers Recycling Disposal
- Monitors Recycling Disposal
Medical Equipment Recycling & Disposal Services Accepted Items
This is a partial list, some items listed below require special consideration, ask your service rep for clarification on your specific equipment types & needs:
- Anesthesia Unit Recycling Disposal
- Autoclave Sterilizers Recycling Disposal
- Blood Analyzer Recycling Disposal
- Centrifuge Concentrators Recycling Disposal
- Defibrillators Recycling Disposal
- Dialysis Machines Recycling Disposal
- Drying Oven Recycling Disposal
- Na+/K+analyzer Recycling Disposal
- Ophthalmoscope Recycling Disposal
- Otoscope Recycling Disposal
- Oxygen Monitor Recycling Disposal
- PH Meter Recycling Disposal
- Pulse Oximeter Recycling Disposal
- Sample Oxidizer Recycling Disposal
- Shaker Recycling Disposal
- Spectrometer Recycling Disposal
- Ultrasonic Cleaner Recycling Disposal
- Ultrasound Equipment Recycling Disposal
- UV Transilluminator Recycling Disposal
- UV Disinfection System Recycling Disposal
- UV Meter Recycling Disposal
- UV Spectrophotometer Recycling Disposal
- Water Test Kit Recycling Disposal
- Vitals Monitor Recycling Disposal
- Electrocardiograph Recycling Disposal
- Endoscope Recycling Disposal
- Freeze Dryer (Must not contain Freon) Recycling Disposal
- Gas Chromatograph Units Recycling Disposal
- Goinometer Recycling Disposal
- Microscopes (all types) Recycling Disposal
- Incubator Recycling Disposal
- IV Pump Recycling Disposal
- Microscontroller Recycling Disposal
* Item list on the right shows examples only and is not a complete list. Please contact us to see if Beyond Surplus can accept your equipment.
Another company that can help with Scientific Equipment Disposal is SED, they specialize in the https://scientificequipmentdisposal.com/disposal of all lab and scientific equipment.