Atlanta Copier Recycling Pickup & Recycling
Atlanta Copier Recycling is a service provided by Beyond Surplus to the Atlanta Metro residents and businesses. A modern photocopier (also known as a copier or copy machine) is basically a computer with a scanner and printer attached, some copiers have access to wifi, internet & workplace networks. The copier has a hard drive, and scans of images are regularly stored on that drive. This means that when a photocopier is thrown away, that hard drive is filled with pages that the machine copied over its lifetime. As you might imagine, some of those pages will contain sensitive information depending on your line of work.
Atlanta Copier Recycling Services
Beyond Surplus provides old Copier pickup, removal and recycling in an environmentally safe way that will meet your legal obligations and achieve the maximum environmental benefit of disposal. Your copy machines will be dismantled into their composite materials which can then be recycled and entered back into the manufacturing process, thereby helping the environment.
- Beyond Surplus will record the serial number of each copier & any hard drives found and shredded.
- Removal of End of Life Electronic Equipment.
- Removal of Asset Tags, Stickers and Identifying Marks
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations
- Data Destruction, Shredding of Hard Drives, CD-Roms, floppy disks, and other magnetic media
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to remove the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary. Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary
- Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction will be included.
- Overview pictures of equipment confirming delivery to our facility
Atlanta Copier Recycling Fees
Copiers & Printers have ZERO (0) scrap value, if picked up alone without other equipment a minimum $100 fee will be charged this fee covers removal, pickup & disposal of your copier/s or printers. please contact us for a quote.
By Default Beyond Surplus Checks all copiers for Hard Drives and storage media, this process renders the copier unusable and will be dismantled into their composite materials which can then be recycled and entered back into the manufacturing process, thereby helping the environment.
Why Does Beyond Surplus Check For Hard Drives in All Copiers? Watch Video Below