Beyond Surplus Offers Convenient Computer and Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Services For Businesses and Residential Customers.
Use the Form Below to:
- Schedule A Pickup (Business Services).
- Register For Drop Off During Business Hours Monday-Friday 8.30-4.30 PM Or 24/7 Lock Box
- Request A Drop-Off Receipt.
- Request A Prepaid UPS Mail-In-label.
- Schedule A Free IT Equipment Disposal Consultation Call (Businesses).
- Request A Quote.
- Request Information On Our Services.
Schedule A Pickup (Commercial Services)
Only businesses can schedule a pickup in addition to being able drop off equipment at our facility. This includes Schools, Hospitals, Churches and businesses. No Residential Pickup is Currently Available, Only Drop Off’s. Call now for or schedule a Free Consultation for the Disposal of your computer & IT Equipment. To better assist you, first complete the form below. We need to know what equipment you have and how much, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call during business hours.
Register For Drop Off (Residential Customers)
Residential customers can only drop off equipment at our Smyrna/Atlanta Location. Register for a drop-off using the form above. To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, this helps avoid surprises like you driving all the way to our facility with items we do not accept. After registering you will receive drop-off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop-off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop-off number and information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form. You can drop off your items anytime during our business hours when you receive your drop-off number. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop-off. If you have any questions, call the number above.
How do drop-offs work?
To request/use the NO-CONTACT DROP-OFF SERVICE, please follow the below steps:
- Register For Drop Off, Form Above. This helps Avoid Surprises. No appointments are needed After registering.
- Just drive through the gate on the left side (Directions Below)
- We have empty bins outside the recycling center, in front of the garage door.
- Simply drop off Accepted Recyclable Electronic Equipment into designated bin/s.
- You must be prepared to unload the equipment yourself, our employees cannot help.
- One customer at a time, if there is another customer dropping off, please stay in your vehicle until they have left, and maintain 12ft or more distance.
- Our Employees will maintain a safe distance and direct as needed.
- Do you require special services like watching us remove hard drives &/or destroying your hard drives? Call To Schedule.
- If you need a drop off Receipt/Certificate of Recycling & Data Destruction, fill out the form below before pickup. The paperwork will be emailed to you.
- To prevent illegal dumping of items we do not take, our employees will supervise from a safe distance.
- No Appointment Required.
Directions to Beyond Surplus
1835 South Cobb Ind. Blvd SE, Suite 105, Smyrna, Georgia 30082
DROP OFF LEFT SIDE OF SUITE 105 THROUGH THE FENCED GATE
Computer Recycling Services By Mail For Free
You can now recycle select items like Windows Laptops, Apple MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, and Chromebooks by mail for free. Simply request a USPS 0r UPS Shipping label by completing the form below. You Will receive a tracking number to track the progress of the recycling of your devices. This service is available to Businesses and Residential Customers. Ship your items to us directly from your Home or Business For Free Nationwide, regardless of condition.
What is included with the electronics recycling service?
- Removal of Asset Tags, Stickers and Identifying Marks. All Equipment Is Inspected & Sanitized.
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment following all Local and Federal Regulations. R2 Downstream Vendors, Zero Electronic Waste in Landfill.
- In-house data Destruction and shredding of Hard Drives. Free DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Physical Shredding, per customer specifications. We do not subcontract Data Destruction like other recyclers.
- For Businesses, Visual Verification of equipment delivery to our facility.
- Drop Off Receipt / Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction A Contractual Written Guarantee that your Equipment will be Recycled and disposed of Responsibly and your Data Will Be Destroyed Beyond Recovery—transfer of Liability.
- We will get your information & email you the receipt. Beyond Surplus will recycle e-waste except Printers and copiers.