Recycle Electronics By Mail For Free
Recycle Electronics By Mail. Computers, Laptops, iMacs, MacBook’s etc. Service Is For Residential And Business Customers.
Recycle Electronics By Mail Computers, Laptops, iMacs, MacBook’s
We offer Mail-in Electronics Recycling in the United States. With Remote Work Persisting and Trending Permanent. As organizations are now allowing a significant part of the workforce to remain remote in response to the current global covid pandemic, cybersecurity will become an even greater concern in 2022 and beyond. The shift to remote work has prompted many organizations to make significant new investments in their IT systems and infrastructure.
No Amount Is Too Small Or Too Big
Recycle 2 Or More Windows Laptops, Apple MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, ChromeBooks by mail for free. Whether you need to support the Electronics Recycling & IT Equipment Disposal needs of your remote workforce or need a contactless option to remotely recycle your on-site computer equipment. Beyond Surplus has the perfect solution. Whether you have a bankers box worth of laptops or a pallet or more of mixed computer equipment we can help.
How Does It Work?
Simply request a USPS 0r UPS Shipping label by completing the form below. You Will receive a tracking number to track the progress of the recycling of your devices. This service is available to Businesses & Residential Customers. Ship your items to us directly from your Home or Business For Free Nationwide regardless of age or condition.
Get Your Package Ready
First things first – you need to pack your items in a sturdy box.
- Seal your box with plastic or nylon tape at least two inches wide. Don’t use duct tape.
- Wrap items separately and use cushioning material like newspapers or plastic bags around the hours.
- Keep in mind see accepted items list.
- Feel Free to Reuse all those Amazon boxes and packing materials!
Drop Off Package At A UPS Store
Almost done! You’ve got three options to get it to UPS:
- UPS can come to you (for an additional fee) Schedule a pickup.
- Drop it off at a UPS location (For Free).
- Hand the labeled package to your friendly neighborhood driver.
Schedule a Pickup From Your Home Or Office
Request an on-demand pickup for your UPS ground, air, and international shipments from your home or notice. https://bit.ly/37mDs8T
What is included with Recycle Electronics By Mail Service?
- Prepaid UPS Shipping Label.
- Responsible Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations. R2 Downstream Vendors, Zero Electronic Waste in Landfill. You will not see your equipment on a burn pile on the 6 o’clock news in a foreign country.
- FREE In-house Shredding of Hard Drives. Free DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Physical Shredding, per customer specifications. Unlike your city/county run facility or big box store we do not subcontract hard drive shredding or data destruction, its all done in-house at our facility.
- Free Drop Off Receipt / Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction A Contractual Written Guarantee that your Equipment will be Recycled & Disposed of Responsibly & Your Data Will Be Destroyed Beyond Recovery. Your Local Electronics, Big Box Store, Local City or County run Recycling center provides no Written Guarantee that your equipment & data will be safeguarded and Recycled Responsibly, Only Beyond Surplus Provides this service.
- Comprehensive nationwide service.