Appliance Recycling Drop Off, Fridges, Stove, Washers, Dryers. Drop Off Only No Pickup.
THERE IS A $20.00 FEE PER APPLIANCES ($20 PER FRIDGE, WASHER OR DRYER ETC).
Appliance Recycling Drop Off
Congratulations you ended here because you are searching for a local reputable company Offering Appliance Recycling Drop Off in the Atlanta Metro Area & Georgia. At Beyond Surplus we believe Recycling should not be complicated.
Get Started Recycling
Appliance Recycling Business Or Residential Customer?
Pickup services are currently not available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above. Only businesses at a commercial address can request equipment removal and pickup.
For Businesses Or Commercial Customers
To better assist you first complete the form above 24/7 we need to know what equipment you have, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call during business hours. We will reach out to you after form completion. Only businesses can schedule a pickup in addition to being able drop off equipment at our facility. Residential customers can only drop off at our Smyrna location. Call now or schedule a Consultation for the Disposal of your business appliances. You can drop off for or request a quote to have your Business appliances picked up.
Residential Or Customers Dropping Off
To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, you will receive drop off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop off number & Information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form. When you receive your drop off number you can drop off your items anytime during our business hours. An appointment is not needed but we need to know ahead of time what you intend to recycle. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above. Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-12PM, 1.30PM-4.30PM; Saturday 8.30Am-1.30PM; Closed: Sunday
What Appliances Can You Drop Off For Recycling?
There are many types of appliances that can be recycled right here in Atlanta at the Beyond Surplus Recycling Center. Appliance Recycling Drop Off Is simple, These types of recyclables include include large, metal appliances such as:
- Washing Machines
- Dish Washers
- Water Heaters
- Stoves & Ovens
- Toaster Ovens
- Bread Makers
- Coffee Makers
- Food Processors
- Clothing Irons
- Space Heaters
- Trash Compactors
- Garbage Disposals
- Bathroom Scales
- Wine Coolers & Refrigerators
- Deep Freezers
- Ice Makers
- Air Conditioners
- Vacuum cleaners
There is no such thing as “Throwing Away Appliances” Or “Dumping Appliances”
There’s really no such thing as “away” when you throw away an old stove, fridge, washer or dryer. Appliances that get “thrown away” eventually end up in a landfill somewhere, where they just sit around forever unless if you drop them off at a Beyond Surplus Location for Recycling.
How do you get started Appliance Recycling Drop Off or what is the process?
In an effort to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees Beyond Surplus is offering a NO-CONTACT Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Service, this service allows our customers to bring in Accepted Recyclable Electronic Equipment and have no direct contact with anyone. Businesses & the general public can drop off accepted equipment at our Atlanta warehouse during our business hours.
Address To Nearest Appliance Recycling Drop Off Location
Our Smyrna facility is the only location currently open for the general public and businesses to drop off accepted items during business hours.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082 (Leftside through the gate.)
Large Appliances Recycling Preparation
- Unplug your appliance for several days before recycling to let it cool down.
- In the case of older air conditioners, freezers and refrigerators, make sure any liquids or freon is drained.
- Tape any doors with masking or duct tape so they don’t fly open during transport.
- If you need to transport the appliance to the curb or a truck, use a dolly. Large appliances are far too heavy for one person to carry them.
Why should you recycle?
- The United States produces more e-waste annually than any other country. The amount of electronics that Americans throw away every year? 9.4 million tons.
- Recycling one million laptops saves the energy equivalent to the electricity used by 3,657 U.S. homes in a year, according to the EPA.
- Improper disposal of IT Equipment, Computers & Electronics means this toxic substance can leach into the ground.
- At best Only 12.5 percent of e-waste is recycled, according to the EPA.
- Approximately 350,000 mobile phones are disposed of each day, according to 2010 figures from the EPA. That equates to more than 152 million phones thrown away in one year.