Atlanta IT Asset Disposal Services for businesses large and small, medical or manufacturing facilities.Schedule A Pickup Or Drop Off
Atlanta IT Asset Disposal Get Paid To Recycle!
Does your business have a large quantity of business grade enterprise level IT equipment?
Does your Business have a large volume of Laptops, servers, computers, switches, routers etc?
Contact us about our profit-sharing programs only if your business has a large amount of equipment you are looking to safely dispose of and get some money back.
Request a free, no obligation Valuation to find out the value of your company’s old computer equipment.
This service is only available to Businesses & not Individuals.
Atlanta IT Asset Disposal As easy as pie:
- Beyond Surplus can send a representative to inventory your equipment onsite or Email us your inventory list for a prompt offer
- Beyond Surplus Will Provide You With a 100% No Obligation Free Fair Market Value Quote before the equipment leaves your premises
- Beyond Surplus will Remove Asset Tags, Stickers and Identifying Marks from the equipment
- Beyond Surplus will Recycle and dispose of all equipment deemed as scrap in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations
- Beyond Surplus will handle the Data Destruction According to NIST SP 800-88 Guidelines or DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Shredding of Hard Drives & Storage Media
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary
- Beyond Surplus will take Overview pictures of equipment confirming delivery to our facility
- Beyond Surplus will conduct an audit of the equipment
- Beyond Surplus will issue a Certificate of Recycling or a Certificate of Destruction for the entire load to your company to serve as transfer of property & liability so you no longer have to worry about the equipment from a legal standpoint
- Beyond Surplus will pay you Via Certified Check for the complete agreed upon value of the equipment within the agreed upon time frame typically NET 15.
Atlanta IT Asset Disposal FAQ
- How soon can we receive a payout?, Depends on the scope & scale as project, could be as fast as 24-48 hours or Net 15.
- Can I bring my equipment to your warehouse for you to look at? NO. Take pictures, email us or call us. Unless otherwise directed.
- Do you pay for all equipment? NO, some equipment actually costs Beyond Surplus to recycle and dispose off correctly. That is why this service is only for businesses with a large amount of equipment to offset any potential costs