Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Services For Commercial & Residential Customers. Call or Schedule Online.Schedule A Pickup Or Drop Off
IT Equipment Recycling
Beyond Surplus will recycle your obsolete IT equipment, assets, office phones, routers, switches, servers, phone systems, and anything IT Related.
Congratulations you ended here because you are searching for a local reputable company For Electronic Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Services in Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia & Beyond.
Call Now 404-905-8235 Or Text, Get Your Questions Answered!
Recycle By Mail
You can now recycle select items like Windows Laptops, Apple MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, ChromeBooks by mail for free. Simply request a USPS 0r UPS Shipping label by completing the form below. You Will receive a tracking number to track the progress of the recycling of your devices. This service is available to Businesses & Residential Customers. Ship your items to us directly from your Home or Business.
Business Or Commercial Customer?
To better assist you first complete the form below 24/7 we need to know what equipment you have, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call during business hours. We will reach out to you after form completion. Only businesses can schedule a pickup in addition to being able drop off equipment at our facility.
Call now for or schedule a Free Consultation for the Disposal of your computer & IT Equipment. Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-12PM, 1.30PM-4.30PM; Saturday 8.30Am-1.30PM; Closed: Sunday
*To Better Assist You Let us Know What You Have By Completing Form Below.*
First fill out form below 24/7. To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, you will receive drop off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop off number & Information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form.
After you receive your drop off number you can drop off your items anytime during our business hours.
An appointment is not needed but we need to know ahead of time what you intend to recycle. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
Beyond Surplus offers Secure Custom Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal services to colleges, school districts, hospitals, large corporations and government agencies.
Why should you recycle?
Regardless of whether or not you have an IT Asset disposal policy we can help. We help both Businesses and Residential customers with the safe and secure disposal of computer equipment.
Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Onsite de-installation
The decommissioning of hardware from the business environment including disconnecting, unplugging, packaging and physical removal. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site if required.
Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Data Wiping or Sanitization Services
Media sanitization of all equipment picked up according to NIST SP 800-88, DoD 5220.22-M 3 pass wipe of hard drives, PC’s, servers, tablets or smartphones in addition to physical shredding to meet customer requirements.
Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Logistics
Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery.
Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal
Beyond Surplus is registered with the state of Georgia as An Electronics Recycler, we adhere to a strict zero-landfill policy for all electronic waste and do not export hazardous materials to other countries, our Down Stream Vendors are R2 Certified. By recycling your obsolete electronics, you are doing your part to protect the environment and ensuring the reuse of valuable resources.
IT Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Recovery, Profit Sharing
Does your business have a large quantity of business grade enterprise level it equipment? A large volume of Laptops, servers, computers, switches, routers etc? Contact us about our profit sharing programs. Request a free, no obligation, Valuation to find out the value of your company’s computer equipment.
What is included with Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Services?
- Pickup for Businesses With Qualifying Equipment (List Set To You When You Fill out form). Schedule A Free Pickup. We can remove, pack and transport the equipment to our facility.
- Free Drop Off For Residential customers & Businesses that do not qualify for a free pickup or dont want to pay a fee can drop off any number of Acceptable Items at our Smyrna warehouse. (NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED)
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations. R2 Downstream Vendors, Zero Electronic Waste in Landfill. You will not see your equipment on a burn pile on the 6 o’clock news in a foreign country.
- FREE In-house Shredding of Hard Drives. Free DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Physical Shredding, per customer specifications.
- Unlike your city/county run facility or big box store we do not subcontract hard drive shredding or data destruction, its all done in-house at our facility.
- Free Drop Off Receipt / Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction A Contractual Written Guarantee that your Equipment will be Recycled & Disposed of Responsibly & Your Data Will Be Destroyed Beyond Recovery.
- Your Local Electronics, Big Box Store, Local City or County run Recycling center provides no Written Guarantee that your equipment & data will be safeguarded and Recycled Responsibly, Only Beyond Surplus Provides this service.
- Overview Pictures of the equipment when we receive it at our warehouse. “A picture is worth a thousand words” Visual Verification of equipment delivery to our facility. Along with a delivery report that serves as transfer of liability.
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery.
- Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary
Address: 1835 S Cobb Industrial Blvd SE #105, Smyrna, GA 30082
Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Drop Off Center
In an effort to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees Beyond Surplus is offering a NO-CONTACT Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Service. This service allows our customers to bring in Accepted Recyclable Electronic Equipment and have no direct contact with anyone.
Businesses & the general public can drop off accepted equipment at our Atlanta warehouse during our business hours.
IT Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Videos Of Onsite Assessments
Below are videos of equipment that has been picked up by Beyond Surplus for our customers around Atlanta as part of our free services.
Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Past Projects Around Atlanta
Below are pictures of services that have been provided by Beyond Surplus. Complete ITAD Services, from pickup, disposal, hard drive shredding and data destruction services . Complete A-Z ITAD Services.
Alpharetta Call Center De-Install & Cleanout
Norcross Fusion Data Center De-Install
Sandy Springs Data Center De-Install