Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Services For Commercial & Residential Customers. Call or Schedule Online. In today’s digital age, the importance of IT equipment recycling cannot be overstated. With technology advancing at an unprecedented rate, the need to dispose of outdated or unwanted electronic devices has become a pressing issue. However, simply throwing away these items can have detrimental effects on the environment and human health. Businesses and individuals rely heavily on technology to store and manage their valuable data. From financial records to personal information, the data stored on IT assets is crucial and must be protected at all costs.Norcross Fusion Data Center De-InstallSandy Springs Data Center De-Install
IT Equipment RecyclingBeyond Surplus will recycle your obsolete IT equipment, assets, office phones, routers, switches, servers, phone systems, and anything IT Related. Congratulations you ended here because you are searching for a local reputable company For Electronic Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Services in Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia & Beyond. With the rapid turnover of electronic devices, the accumulation of electronic waste has reached alarming levels. As a result, many companies and individuals are seeking sustainable solutions for disposing and recycling their outdated IT equipment.
Recycle Video Games Atlanta Recycle By MailYou can now recycle select items like Windows Laptops, Apple MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, ChromeBooks by mail for free. Simply request a USPS Or UPS Shipping label by completing the form below. You Will receive a tracking number to track the progress of the recycling of your devices. This service is available to Businesses & Residential Customers. Ship your items to us directly from your Home or Business. There is no reason not to Recycle video games Atlanta!
Business Or Commercial Customer?To better assist you first complete the form below 24/7 we need to know what equipment you have, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call during business hours. We will reach out to you after form completion. Only businesses can schedule a pickup in addition to being able drop off equipment at our facility. Call now for or schedule a Free Consultation for the Disposal of your computer & IT Equipment. Business
Residential Customer?First fill out form below 24/7. To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, you will receive drop off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop-off number & Information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form. After you receive your drop off number, you can drop off your items anytime during our business hours. An appointment is not needed but we need to know ahead of time what you intend to recycle. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop-off. If you have any questions, call the number above. Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082 Beyond Surplus offers Secure Custom Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal services to colleges, school districts, hospitals, large corporations and government agencies.
Why should you recycle?Regardless of whether or not you have an IT Asset disposal policy, we can help. We help both Businesses and Residential customers with the safe and secure disposal of computer equipment. The demand for IT equipment continues to rise, with laptops, smartphones, and other electronic devices becoming an integral part of our daily lives. However, with this increased consumption comes a pressing need for proper disposal and recycling of these devices once they reach the end of their life cycle.
Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Onsite de-installationThe decommissioning of hardware from the business environment, including disconnecting, unplugging, packaging, and physical removal. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site if required.
Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Data Wiping or Sanitization ServicesMedia sanitization of all equipment picked up according to NIST SP 800-88, DoD 5220.22-M 3 pass wipe of hard drives, PC’s, servers, tablets or smartphones in addition to physical shredding to meet customer requirements. The importance of recycling and responsible disposal cannot be overstated. As we face the pressing challenges of climate change, pollution, and depletion of natural resources, it has become imperative for individuals, communities, and governments to take action toward building a sustainable future. Recycling and responsible disposal are crucial steps in this journey.
Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal LogisticsBeyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery.
Business IT Equipment Recycling & DisposalBeyond Surplus is registered with the state of Georgia as An Electronics Recycler, we adhere to a strict zero-landfill policy for all electronic waste and do not export hazardous materials to other countries, our Down Stream Vendors are R2 Certified. By recycling your obsolete electronics, you are doing your part to protect the environment and ensure the reuse of valuable resources.
IT Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Recovery, Profit SharingDoes your business have a large quantity of business-grade enterprise-level it equipment? A large volume of Laptops, servers, computers, switches, routers etc? Contact us about our profit-sharing programs. Request a free, no obligation, Valuation to find out the value of your company’s computer equipment.
What is included with Business IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal Services?
- Pickup for Businesses With Qualifying Equipment (List Set To You When You Fill out form). Schedule A Free Pickup. We can remove, pack and transport the equipment to our facility.
- Free Drop Off For Residential customers & Businesses that do not qualify for a free pickup or dont want to pay a fee can drop off any number of Acceptable Items at our Smyrna warehouse. (NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED)
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations. R2 Downstream Vendors, Zero Electronic Waste in Landfill. You will not see your equipment on a burn pile on the 6 o’clock news in a foreign country.
- FREE In-house Shredding of Hard Drives. Free DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Physical Shredding, per customer specifications.
- Unlike your city/county-run facility or big box store we do not subcontract hard drive shredding or data destruction, its all done in-house at our facility.
- Free Drop Off Receipt / Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction A Contractual Written Guarantee that your Equipment will be Recycled & Disposed of Responsibly & Your Data Will Be Destroyed Beyond Recovery.
- Your Local Electronics, Big Box Store, Local City or County run Recycling center provides no Written Guarantee that your equipment & data will be safeguarded and Recycled Responsibly, Only Beyond Surplus Provides this service.
- Overview Pictures of the equipment when we receive it at our warehouse. “A picture is worth a thousand words” Visual Verification of equipment delivery to our facility, along with a delivery report that serves as a transfer of liability.
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery.
- Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary
Address: 1835 S Cobb Industrial Blvd SE #105, Smyrna, GA 30082