Congratulations you ended here because you are searching for a local reputable company For Free Business Computer Electronics & IT Equipment Disposal Recycling Services in Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia & Beyond.
Call Now 404-905-8235 Or Text, Get Your Questions Answered!
Business Or Commercial Customer?
To better assist you first complete the form below 24/7 we need to know what equipment you have, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call during business hours. We will reach out to you after form completion. Only businesses can schedule a pickup in addition to being able drop off equipment at our facility. Call now for or schedule a Free Consultation for the Disposal of your computer & IT Equipment.
*To Better Assist You Let us Know What You Have By Completing Form Below.*
Mon-Fri 9AM-12PM, 1.30PM-4.30PM Sat 8.30AM-1.30PM Sun Closed
First fill out form below 24/7. To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, you will receive drop off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop off number & Information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form. Once you receive your drop off number you can drop off your items anytime during our business hours. An appointment is not needed but we need to know ahead of time what you intend to recycle. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
You have taken the first step in safely recycling your corporate or business equipment, laptops, computers and IT Equipment. If you use a business computer even for business to consumer-related purposes, the law requires all such businesses to follow specific data security and disposal requirements for certain sensitive customer-related information as part of business it waste recycling.
Keep your company compliant by utilizing our free business it equipment disposal or business it equipment recycling services. Our Services are unmatched unmatched in the Atlanta area. Our FREE data destruction methods are compliant with HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, The Patriot Act, Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act, and others and meet and exceed business computer disposal requirements. When your equipment is picked up or delivered to our facility you will receive an delivery report that also serves as documentation of transfer of liability so you are not liable for the proper disposal or your equipment or ever have to worry about it .
With the information technology boom businesses like yours have implemented a multitude of electronic devices to streamline and automate various business processes thus requiring business it waste recycling services. When these products have outlived their useful life, become obsolete they should be recycled in an environmentally responsible manner, compliant with all legal regulations for recycling e-waste as part of your business it waste disposal services.
Beyond surplus specializes in business computer recycling, business electronics disposal and the safe and secure disposal enterprise business it equipment We accept all types of IT Equipment and we have the capacity to handle all volumes of business it equipment disposal service request or business it recycling. Beyond Surplus offer free business, it waste disposal and business it waste recycling services
What is included with the Business Computer Electronics & IT Equipment Disposal Recycling Services
- Pickup for Businesses With Qualifying Equipment. Schedule A Free Pickup. We can remove, pack and transport the equipment to our facility.
- Free Drop Off For Residential customers & Businesses that do not qualify for pickup or dont want to pay a fee can drop off any number of Acceptable Items at our Smyrna warehouse. (NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED)
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations. R2 Downstream Vendors, Zero Electronic Waste in Landfill. You will not see your equipment on a burn pile on the 6 o’clock news in a foreign country.
- FREE In-house Shredding of Hard Drives. Free DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Physical Shredding, per customer specifications. Unlike your city/county run facility or big box store we do not subcontract hard drive shredding or data destruction, its all done in-house at our facility.
- Free Drop Off Receipt / Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction A Contractual Written Guarantee that your Equipment will be Recycled & Disposed of Responsibly & Your Data Will Be Destroyed Beyond Recovery. Your Local Electronics, Big Box Store, Local City or County run Recycling center provides no Written Guarantee that your equipment & data will be safeguarded and Recycled Responsibly, Only Beyond Surplus Provides this service.
- Overview Pictures of the equipment when we receive it at our warehouse. “A picture is worth a thousand words” Visual Verification of equipment delivery to our facility. Along with a delivery report that serves as transfer of liability.
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary
How do we handle equipment to be recycled?
Beyond Surplus is registered with the state of Georgia as a Computer Recycler, we adhere to a strict zero-landfill policy for all electronic waste and do not export hazardous materials to other countries. At our warehouse we thoroughly inspect every item and protect your Data by removing Asset Tags, Stickers and Identifying marks from each unit (Sanitized).
During this initial Inspection stage all Hard Drives, CD-Roms, floppy disks, and other magnetic storage media are Wiped or Shredded for FREE (data security). Equipment failing to meet Reuse standards, unrepairable, old, obsolete or not contractually permitted to be remarketed will be Recycled & completely destroyed by demanufacture and or physical shredding. Virtually every component of computer equipment is broken down and Recycled. We demanufacture scrap computer equipment into it’s base components – glass, steel, copper wire, aluminum, circuit boards, plastics, batteries and other categories.
Asset Recovery, Profit Sharing
Does your business have a large quantity of business grade enterprise level it equipment? A large volume of Laptops, servers, computers, switches, routers etc? Contact us about our profit sharing programs. Request a free, no obligation, Valuation to find out the value of your company’s computer equipment. Beyond Surplus handles every step of the complete re-marketing of your old equipment on a profit sharing basis or offering you a straight buy out.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
Free Business Computer Electronics & IT Equipment Disposal Recycling Drop Off Center
In an effort to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees Beyond Surplus is offering a NO-CONTACT Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Service, this service allows our customers to bring in Accepted Recyclable Electronic Equipment and have no direct contact with anyone. Businesses & the general public can drop off accepted equipment at our Atlanta warehouse during our business hours.
Business Corporate Projects We have Worked on
Large Call Center Shut Down in Alpharetta, Beyond Surplus de-einstalled, removed, packed and delivered all the equipment from clients facility to our warehouse at no cost.