Thank you for choosing Beyond Surplus for your electronics & computer recycling needs. In order for us to better assist you with your pick up, please complete THE NO OBLIGATION PICKUP REQUEST FORM below for pickup of Items from our List of ACCEPTED ITEMS .
The PICK UP service is for Businesses only. If your business is located outside the STATE OF GEORGIA you must be able to palletize the equipment before we can pick it up. Businesses in Georgia are not required to have equipment on a pallet, but preferred. NO RESIDENTIAL pick ups are available at this time (this includes home based businesses), however items can be dropped off at our warehouse if you do not qualify for a free pickup
REQUIREMENTS: Recycle1 pallet or more (4’x4’x5′) worth of stuff excluding copiers & printers (these have Zero scrap value), if you don’t qualify for a pickup you can still drop off accepted items at our warehouse or we can pickup for a fee, we will let you know all your options in advance.Questions?
- Removal of End of Life Electronic Equipment
- Removal of Asset Tags, Stickers and Identifying Marks
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations
- Data Destruction, Shredding of Hard Drives, CD-Roms, floppy disks, and other magnetic media
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary
- Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction
- Overview pictures of equipment confirming delivery to our facility