IT Equipment Disposal ITED IT Asset Disposal ITAD For Any Related IT Equipment From Businesses And Residential Customers.Schedule A Pickup Or Drop Off
IT Equipment Disposal, Data Center Equipment Decommission Services
Congratulations you ended here because you are searching for a local reputable company For IT Equipment Disposal (ITED) or IT Asset Disposal (ITAD) in Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia & Beyond. Whether you are looking to safely and secure recycle your obsolete IT Equipment or Sell High value enterprise IT Equipment we can help.
Call Now 404-905-8235 Or Text, Get Your Questions Answered!
IT Equipment Disposal
Beyond Surplus offers Custom Free BULK IT Equipment Disposal & IT Asset Disposal to colleges, school districts, hospitals, large corporations and government agencies.
Recycle Your IT Equipment By Mail For Free
You can now recycle select items like Windows Laptops, Apple MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, ChromeBooks by mail for free. Simply request a USPS 0r UPS Shipping label by completing the form below. You Will receive a tracking number to track the progress of the recycling of your devices. This service is available to Businesses & Residential Customers. Ship your items to us directly from your Home or Business For Free Nationwide.
Regardless of whether or not you have an IT Asset disposal policy, large or small quantity, we have options for every budget or goal and we are confident can help.
Business Or Commercial Customer?
To better assist you first complete the form below 24/7 we need to know what equipment you have, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call during business hours. We will reach out to you after form completion. Only businesses can schedule a pickup in addition to being able drop off equipment at our facility. Call now for or schedule a Free Consultation for the Disposal of your computer & IT Equipment.
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-12PM, 1.30PM-4.30PM; Saturday 8.30Am-1.30PM; Closed: Sunday
First fill out form below 24/7. To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, you will receive drop off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop off number & Information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form. Once you receive your drop off number you can drop off your items anytime during our business hours. An appointment is not needed but we need to know ahead of time what you intend to recycle. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
IT Equipment Disposal Onsite de-installation
The decommissioning of hardware from the business environment including disconnecting, unplugging, packaging and physical removal. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site if required. We are fully insured and plan every detail of the removal project.
Free Data wiping or Sanitization Services
Media sanitization of all equipment picked up according to NIST SP 800-88, DoD 5220.22-M 3 pass wipe of hard drives. Computers, servers, routers, switches, network appliances are wiped in addition to physical shredding to meet customer requirements. All Hard Drives deemed to be too old or non-functional will be shredded or otherwise physically destroyed according to NIST SP 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization.
What is included with IT Equipment Disposal Services?
- Pickup for Businesses With Qualifying Equipment (List Set To You When You Fill out form). We can remove, pack and transport the equipment to our facility.
- Free Drop Off For Residential customers & Businesses that do not qualify for a free pickup or dont want to pay a fee can drop off any number of Acceptable Items at our Smyrna warehouse. (NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED)
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations. R2 Downstream Vendors, Zero Electronic Waste in Landfill. You will not see your equipment on a burn pile on the 6 o’clock news in a foreign country.
- FREE In-house Shredding of Hard Drives. Free DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Physical Shredding, per customer specifications. Unlike your city/county run facility or big box store we do not subcontract hard drive shredding or data destruction, its all done in-house at our facility.
- Free Drop Off Receipt / Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction A Contractual Written Guarantee that your Equipment will be Recycled & Disposed of Responsibly & Your Data Will Be Destroyed Beyond Recovery. Your Local Electronics, Big Box Store, Local City or County run Recycling center provides no Written Guarantee that your equipment & data will be safeguarded and Recycled Responsibly, Only Beyond Surplus Provides this service.
- Overview Pictures of the equipment when we receive it at our warehouse. “A picture is worth a thousand words” Visual Verification of equipment delivery to our facility. Along with a delivery report that serves as transfer of liability.
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary
IT Equipment Disposal Logistics
Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. We come to you, pack and safely remove all the equipment at your schedule. Nationwide pickup or reverse logistics services available. You can ship all your equipment directly to us and have 1 central location for processing.
IT Equipment Disposal Recycling
Beyond Surplus is registered with the state of Georgia as An Electronics Recycler. We adhere to a strict zero-landfill policy for all electronic waste and do not export hazardous materials to other countries. Our Down Stream Vendors are R2 Certified. By recycling your obsolete electronics, you are doing your part to protect the environment and ensuring the reuse of valuable resources. Beyond Surplus will recycle your obsolete IT assets, office phones, routers, switches, servers, phone systems, anything IT Related.
IT Equipment Disposal Recovery, Profit Sharing
Does your business have a large quantity of business grade enterprise level it equipment? A large volume of Laptops, servers, computers, switches, routers etc? Contact us about our profit sharing programs. Request a free, no obligation, Valuation to find out the value of your company’s computer equipment. Email us your pictures and inventory lists. We will let you know if there is value in the equipment or if its scrap. Any value with the equipment can be used to offset specialized services like Serialized Shredding of Hard Drives.
IT Asset Disposal (ITAD) Videos Of Onsite Assessments
Below are videos of equipment that has been picked up by Beyond Surplus for our customers around Atlanta as part of our free services.
IT Asset Disposal Services Past Projects Around Atlanta
Below are pictures of services that have been provided by Beyond Surplus. Complete ITAD Services, from pickup, disposal, hard drive shredding and data destruction services . Complete A-Z ITad Services.
Sandy Springs Data Center. Beyond Surplus was responsible for removing all IT Equipment, wiring, including server room floor tiles.
Alpharetta Georgia Call Center Cleanout. Beyond Surplus was responsible for removal of all it equipment & electronics. Equipment had to be removed before a furniture company could remove all desks & furniture. Beyond Surplus had 1 day to remove all equipment so the client could vacate the building before the end of the month.
Data Center Cage De-Installation. Beyond Surplus worked with an out of state customer to de-install all equipment in a cage. Customer was being charged $10000 storage fee for equipment in the cage.
Beyond Surplus was able to remove all the equipment, compile an inventory list and shred all hard drives complete with certificate of destruction.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
IT Equipment Disposal, IT Asset Disposal Drop Off Center
In an effort to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees Beyond Surplus is offering a NO-CONTACT Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Service This service allows our customers to bring in Accepted Recyclable Electronic Equipment and have no direct contact with anyone. Businesses & the general public can drop off accepted equipment at our Atlanta warehouse during our business hours.