Resell Recycle Or Donate Office Telephone Voip IP Phone System
Resell Recycle Or Donate Office Telephone Voip & IP Phone System. Thanks to Zoom, Skype For Business Or Microsoft Teams your old Voip office telephone system is now obsolete. Recycling your old phone is an eco-friendly and socially responsible way to dispose of your old device.
Call 404-905-8235 Atlanta Telephone System Disposal
Beyond Surplus handles all aspects or Telephone System Disposal for Atlanta Metro Area Organizations. Telephone systems” include all the electronic components used to create a telephone system, including the switches, routers, cables, and other equipment.
Although telephone systems are designed to be durable, they eventually reach the end of their useful life and must be disposed of. As with all technology, there are environmental consequences associated with the disposal of telephone systems.
Recycle Or Donate Office Telephone, Phones Systems, PBX, Avaya, Polycom, Cisco Or ShoreTel
Congratulations you ended here because you are searching for a local reputable company to Resell, Recycle Or Donate Office Telephone, Voip & IP Phone Systems in Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia & Beyond.
We offer our services to Businesses or Residential Customers, our services are all the same and unrivaled. You can donate your Surplus, obsolete, working or non-working Home, Office Telephone, Voip & IP Phone Systems or Resell large quantities of business phone equipment. Residential Customers can only recycle their home phones these have zero resell value.
We are a leading IT asset and disposition company specializing in buying and recycling of redundant business telephone systems and handsets. We specialize in Avaya Cisco, Polycom, Snom, Nec Or Yealink Phones & Accessories Recycling & Disposal. We will let you know upfront is your business phone equipment has any value or obsolete thanks to skype for business or zoom.
Call 404-905-8235 To Recycle Your Telephone System In Atlanta
Beyond Surplus is the leader in Atlanta Telephone System Disposal. Getting rid of an outdated telephone system is a necessary step in modernizing your business communication infrastructure. Below will discuss the steps you need to take to properly dispose of an outdated telephone system.
As technology evolves, it’s important to make sure your business is keeping up with the times. Telephone systems disposal is a growing concern as VoIP systems become more popular and commonplace.
Resell Recycle Or Donate Office Telephone Equipment By Mail For Free
You can now recycle select items like Windows Laptops, Apple MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, ChromeBooks by mail for free. Simply request a USPS 0r UPS Shipping label by completing the form below. You Will receive a tracking number to track the progress of the recycling of your devices. This service is available to Businesses & Residential Customers. Ship your items to us directly from your Home or Business For Free Nationwide.
See Recycle Electronics By Mail
Business Or Commercial Customer?
To better assist you first complete the form below 24/7 we need to know what equipment you have, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call during business hours. We will reach out to you after form completion. Only businesses can schedule a pickup in addition to being able drop off equipment at our facility. Call now for or schedule a Free Consultation for the Disposal of your computer & IT Equipment.
Mon-Fri 9AM-12PM, 1.30PM-4.30PM Sat 8.30AM-1.30PM Sun Closed
First fill out form below 24/7. To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, you will receive drop off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop off number & Information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form.
When you receive your drop off number you can drop off your items anytime during our business hours. An appointment is not needed but we need to know ahead of time what you intend to recycle. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
Getting Rid of an Outdated Telephone System: What You Need to Know
Residential Customers can drop off at our Smyrna facility regardless of condition or quantity, this is the only location currently open due to covid. Businesses can schedule a pickup or drop off at our facility. Businesses with a large quantity of equipment can Recycle obsolete phone equipment, systems, pbx’s or Sell any business equipment that still has value. Send us your lists/pictures for purchase through the form above, we offer competitive rebates and buy large quantities of Computers, Laptops & IT Equipment. Only Businesses at a commercial address can schedule a pickup.
Enterprise & Small Business Routers, Cisco, Meraki, HP and Juniper Switches, Cisco and Polycom Phones & Accessories and Enterprise Wireless Hardware. Some Networking Accessories (SFPs, Interface cards, etc) as well as Firewalls, Servers, and other enterprise equipment might have value, let us know what you have we will let you know upfront if they are scrap to be recycled or if they have value.
What is included with the Office Telephone, Voip & IP Phone System Recycling Services
- Pickup for Businesses With Qualifying Equipment. Schedule A Pickup. We can remove, pack and transport the equipment to our facility.
- Free Drop Off For Residential customers & Businesses that do not qualify for a free pickup or dont want to pay a fee can drop off any number of Acceptable Items at our Smyrna warehouse. (NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED)
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations. R2 Downstream Vendors, Zero Electronic Waste in Landfill. You will not see your equipment on a burn pile on the 6 o’clock news in a foreign country.
- Free In-house Shredding of Hard Drives. Free DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Physical Shredding, per customer specifications. Unlike your city/county run facility or big box store we do not subcontract hard drive shredding or data destruction, its all done in-house at our facility.
- Free Drop Off Receipt / Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction A Contractual Written Guarantee that your Equipment will be Recycled & Disposed of Responsibly & Your Data Will Be Destroyed Beyond Recovery. Your Local Electronics, Big Box Store, Local City or County run Recycling center provides no Written Guarantee that your equipment & data will be safeguarded and Recycled Responsibly, Only Beyond Surplus Provides this service.
- Overview Pictures of the equipment when we receive it at our warehouse. “A picture is worth a thousand words” Visual Verification of equipment delivery to our facility. Along with a delivery report that serves as transfer of liability.
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary.
Free Office Telephone, Voip & IP Phone System Drop-Off Center
In an effort to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees Beyond Surplus is offering a NO-CONTACT Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Service, this service allows our customers to bring in Accepted Recyclable Electronic Equipment and have no direct contact with anyone. Businesses & the general public can drop off equipment at our Atlanta warehouse during our business hours.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
Free Home Telephone Recycling & Disposal Service
Beyond Surplus accepts all types of home phones, cordless, landline, rotary, analog and digital including all handsets, answering machines cables and chargers. Regardless of age and condition, we will make sure they are recycled responsibly.
Free Data Destruction
Unlike other ewaste recyclers in Georgia all Data Destruction is handled in-house for free at a Beyond Surplus facility as part computer recycling service. We do not subcontract any data destruction or shredding, it is all handled at our facility. We offer free complete computer recycling services. Keep your company compliant. Our data destruction methods are compliant with HIPAA, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, The Patriot Act, Identity Theft and Assumption Deterrence Act, and others. Our Computer disposal data destruction methods render all media “unusable and/or inaccessible”.
All Hard Drives deemed to be too old or non-functional will be shredded or otherwise physically destroyed according to NIST SP 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization at no cost to the customer. For large pickups of servers, computers, laptops etc, Beyond Surplus provides free complementary shredding of storage media this includes a Certificate Of Destruction at no cost.
Residential customers can ONLY drop off computer equipment at our facility for recycling.
Businesses with a large quantity of equipment Can Recycle obsolete equipment or Sell any business equipment that still has value. Send us your lists/pictures for purchase through the form below, we offer competitive rebates and buy large quantities of Computers, Laptops & IT Equipment. Only Businesses at a commercial address can schedule a pickup.