IT Equipment Recycling Electronics Disposal Services For Businesses & Residential Customers.Schedule A Pickup Or Drop Off
IT Equipment Recycling, Electronics Disposal Services & Data Destruction
Congratulations you ended here because you are searching for a Local Electronics & IT Equipment Recycling reputable company. For Simplified Electronics & IT Equipment Recycling in Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia & Beyond we can help please continue reading.
Below are a few staggering E-Waste facts showing why it is important for you to utilize one of a custom IT Equipment Disposal services if you are a businesses or No contact electronics drop off recycling at our facility if you are a residential customer for accepted items. We have simplified E-Waste Recycling & Disposal, all you have to do is fill out the form below and we do the rest!
IT Equipment Recycling By Mail For Free
You can now recycle select items like Windows Laptops, Apple MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, ChromeBooks by mail for free. Simply request a USPS 0r UPS Shipping label by completing the form below. You Will receive a tracking number to track the progress of the recycling of your devices. This service is available to Businesses & Residential Customers. Ship your items to us directly from your Home or Business For Free Nationwide. We Offer Simple Electronics & IT Equipment Recycling.
Electronics & IT Equipment Recycling Customer?
Electronics & IT Equipment Recycling Pickup services are currently not available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above. Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-12PM, 1.30PM-4.30PM; Saturday 8.30Am-1.30PM; Closed: Sunday
For Businesses Or Commercial Customers
To better assist you first complete the form above 24/7 we need to know what equipment you have, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call Electronics & IT Equipment Recycling during business hours. We will reach out to you after form completion. Only businesses can schedule a pickup in addition to being able drop off equipment at our facility. Residential customers can only drop off at our Smyrna location. Call now for or schedule a Free Consultation for the Disposal of your computer & IT Equipment.
In an effort to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees Beyond Surplus is offering a NO-CONTACT Electronics Recycling Drop-Off Service, this service allows our customers to bring in Accepted Recyclable Electronic Equipment and have no direct contact with anyone. Businesses & the general public can drop off accepted equipment at our Atlanta warehouse during our business hours.
First fill out form below 24/7. To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, you will receive drop off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop off number & Information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form. Once you receive your drop off number you can drop off your items anytime during our business hours. An appointment is not needed but we need to know ahead of time what you intend to recycle. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above.
Address To Nearest Electronics & IT Equipment Recycling Drop Off Location
Our Smyrna facility is the only location currently open for the general public and businesses to drop off accepted items during business hours.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082 (Leftside through the gate.)
Items Accepted For Electronics & IT Equipment Recycling & Disposal
How do we handle hard drives or protect your data?
FREE In-house Shredding of Hard Drives. Free DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Physical Shredding, per customer specifications. Unlike your city/county run facility or big box store we do not subcontract hard drive shredding or data destruction, its all done in-house at our facility. All Hard Drives & storage devices deemed to be too old or non-functional will be shredded or otherwise physically destroyed according to NIST SP 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization. We will supply you with a “Certificate of Recycling & Data Destruction” stating that any drives included with the pickup or drop off of equipment were destroyed, submit this request with your online pickup request. Below is a video of our shredder in action.
Why should you recycle?
- The United States produces more e-waste annually than any other country. The amount of electronics that Americans throw away every year? 9.4 million tons.
- Recycling one million laptops saves the energy equivalent to the electricity used by 3,657 U.S. homes in a year, according to the EPA.
- Improper disposal of IT Equipment, Computers & Electronics means this toxic substance can leach into the ground.
- At best Only 12.5 percent of e-waste is recycled, according to the EPA.
- Approximately 350,000 mobile phones are disposed of each day, according to 2010 figures from the EPA. That equates to more than 152 million phones thrown away in one year.
What happens to donated equipment?
Beyond Surplus has made is simple to Donate electronics, computer and IT Equipment in Georgia! Donating your used or new desktop computer, laptop, tablet, phone, networking equipment, surplus computers or other electronic gadgets is exceptionally simple. Prior to Re-Use proprietary information will be removed from reusable equipment according to NIST SP 800-88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization, contractual obligations. Equipment failing to meet reuse standards, obsolete or not contractually permitted to be Re-Used, will be completely destroyed by de-manufacture and or physical destruction.
While Beyond Surplus is NOT a nonprofit company, we do however accept donations of computers and laptops and work hard to find a good home for them. We accept donations for old computer equipment and donations of electronics and laptops. Organizations prefer to deal with companies like ours and not individuals donating one or a few laptops at a time as his can be time consuming and take away from their primary tasks.
What is included with the Disposal & Recycling Services?
- Pickup for Businesses With Qualifying Equipment (List Set To You When You Fill out form). Schedule A Free Pickup. We can remove, pack and transport the equipment to our facility.
- Free Drop Off For Residential customers & Businesses that do not qualify for a free pickup or dont want to pay a fee can drop off any number of Acceptable Items at our Smyrna warehouse. (NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED)
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations. R2 Downstream Vendors, Zero Electronic Waste in Landfill. You will not see your equipment on a burn pile on the 6 o’clock news in a foreign country.
- Free Drop Off Receipt / Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction A Contractual Written Guarantee that your Equipment will be Recycled & Disposed of Responsibly & Your Data Will Be Destroyed Beyond Recovery. Your Local Electronics, Big Box Store, Local City or County run Recycling center provides no Written Guarantee that your equipment & data will be safeguarded and Recycled Responsibly, Only Beyond Surplus Provides this service.
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary
Congratulations You have taken the first step in safely recycling your laptops, computers, IT Equipment & electronics within the state of Georgia. Beyond Surplus would like to acknowledge your environmental awareness and the positive impact you are making by diverting ewaste from the landfill.