Obsolete Technology Recycling Services by beyond Surplus Are Convenient & Cost Effective.
*Complete Form Below Or Call TO Schedule A Business Pickup Or Register For Drop Off
Congratulations you ended here because you are searching for a local reputable company For Obsolete Technology Recycling Services in Atlanta Metro Area, Georgia & Beyond.
Call Now 404-905-8235 Or Text, Get Your Questions Answered!
Obsolete Technology Recycling Services
Beyond Surplus provides Obsolete Technology Recycling Services for businesses small & large, schools, hospitals, federal agencies and residential customers. If you are looking to recycle for tech company contact us.
Get Started Recycling
Recycle Your Old Or Obsolete Electronics By Mail For Free
You can now recycle select items like Windows Laptops, Apple MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, ChromeBooks by mail for free. Simply request a USPS 0r UPS Shipping label by completing the form below. You Will receive a tracking number to track the progress of the recycling of your devices. This service is available to Businesses & Residential Customers. Ship your items to us directly from your Home or Business For Free Nationwide.
Business Or Commercial Customer?
To better assist you first complete the form below 24/7 we need to know what equipment you have, attach any inventory list or pictures or Call during business hours. We will reach out to you after form completion. Only businesses can schedule a pickup in addition to being able drop off equipment at our facility. Call now for or schedule a Free Consultation for the Disposal of your computer & IT Equipment.
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM-12PM, 1.30PM-4.30PM; Saturday 8.30Am-1.30PM; Closed: Sunday
First fill out form below 24/7. To better assist you we need to know exactly what you have, you will receive drop off instructions to your nearest Atlanta metro area/Smyrna drop off location and accepted items list. You will receive a drop off number & Information will be emailed to you 1-2 minutes of completing the form. Once you receive your drop off number you can drop off your items anytime during our business hours. An appointment is not needed but we need to know ahead of time what you intend to recycle. No Pickup service is available for residential customers only drop off. If you have any questions call the number above.
Address: 1835 SOUTH COBB IND. BLVD SE #105, SMYRNA, GA 30082
Residential Customers can drop off at our Smyrna facility regardless of condition or quantity, this is the only location currently open due to covid. Businesses can schedule a pickup or drop off at our facility. With our state of the art recycling technologies rest assure no other recycling technology company in ga offers the services that we do when you are looking for recycling technology near your location. We specialize in recycle tech with unrivaled recycle technology services. From old obsolete technology disposal services, data destruction, hard drive shredding, we offer complete suite of services for Atlanta Metro residents & businesses.
You have reached your number one tech recycler Atlanta. Tech recycling is our specialty. There are no other tech recycling companies near norcross ga that do what we do. If you are looking for tech recycling companies around Peachtree corners and Atlanta stop searching. We are the only Tech recycling sandy springs center open Monday Through Friday and able to pickup from businesses offering comprehensive tech waste recycling services.
Where to Recycle Old Technology
We are your Premier technology recycle company in Atlanta technology recycler
Address: 1835 S Cobb Industrial Blvd SE #105, Smyrna, GA 30082
Atlanta Tech Recycling
Looking for Digital tech and hardware recycling center in your area? You have found us. In an effort to create a safe environment for both our customers and employees Beyond Surplus is offering a NO-CONTACT Technology Recycling Drop-Off Service, this service allows our customers to bring in Accepted Recyclable Technology Equipment and have no direct contact with anyone. Businesses & the general public can drop off equipment at our Atlanta warehouse during our business hours.
What is included with Business & Residential Electronics Recycling Services
- Pickup for Businesses With Qualifying Equipment. Schedule A Pickup. We can remove, pack and transport the equipment to our facility.
- Free Drop Off For Residential customers & Businesses that do not qualify for a pickup or dont want to pay a fee can drop off any number of Acceptable Items at our Smyrna warehouse. (NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED)
- Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations. R2 Downstream Vendors, Zero Electronic Waste in Landfill. You will not see your equipment on a burn pile on the 6 o’clock news in a foreign country.
- Free In-house Shredding of Hard Drives. Free DoD 5220.22-M Data Wipe &/or Physical Shredding, per customer specifications. Unlike your city/county run facility or big box store we do not subcontract hard drive shredding or data destruction, its all done in-house at our facility.
- Free Drop Off Receipt / Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction A Contractual Written Guarantee that your Equipment will be Recycled & Disposed of Responsibly & Your Data Will Be Destroyed Beyond Recovery. Your Local Electronics, Big Box Store, Local City or County run Recycling center provides no Written Guarantee that your equipment & data will be safeguarded and Recycled Responsibly, Only Beyond Surplus Provides this service.
- Overview Pictures of the equipment when we receive it at our warehouse. “A picture is worth a thousand words” Visual Verification of equipment delivery to our facility. Along with a delivery report that serves as transfer of liability.
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary.
How do we handle Technology Equipment to be Recycled?
Beyond Surplus is registered with the state of Georgia as a Technology Recycler, we adhere to a strict zero-landfill policy for all technology waste and do not export hazardous materials to other countries.
At our warehouse we thoroughly inspect every item and protect your Data by removing Asset Tags, Stickers and Identifying marks from each unit (Sanitized).
During this initial Inspection stage all Hard Drives, CD-Roms, floppy disks, and other magnetic storage media are Wiped or Shredded (data security).
Living Up to the Mantra: Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
After Data Destruction and Sanitization we test all technology equipment for re-marketing. Reduction and Reuse is the best option to the challenge of ewaste per EPA guidelines. Beyond Surplus partners with Charitable organizations and Churches to provide Free computers, monitors and assorted electronic equipment making them available to low-income families, students and veterans who otherwise would not be able to afford them.
Equipment failing to meet Reuse standards, unrepairable, old, obsolete or not contractually permitted to be remarketed will be Recycled & completely destroyed by demanufacture and or physical shredding. Virtually every component of computer equipment is broken down and Recycled. We demanufacture scrap computer equipment into it’s base components – glass, steel, copper wire, aluminum, circuit boards, plastics, batteries and other categories.
Separated scrap material is passed onto R2 certified intermediary processor facilities who take the scrap materials into the next step of recycling ensuring it is kept out of the landfill and transformed into new products.