Atlanta Electronics Recycling is a service provided by Beyond Surplus. Beyond Surplus is registered with the state of Georgia as An Electronics Recycler.Schedule A Pickup Or Drop Off
Atlanta Electronics Recycling Service For Business & Residential Customers
We adhere to a zero-landfill policy for all electronic waste and do not export hazardous materials to other countries, our Down Stream Vendors are R2 Certified. By recycling your obsolete electronics, you are doing your part to protect the environment and ensuring the reuse of valuable resources.
Beyond Surplus will recycle your obsolete IT assets, laptops, computers, servers, routers, switches, AC Drives, Industrial equipment, Office equipment, telecom and data center equipment. Why stockpile your old electronics when Beyond Surplus can recycle them?
What happens to Atlanta Electronics Recycling equipment?
Beyond Surplus is registered with the state of Georgia as a Computer Recycler, we adhere to a strict zero-landfill policy for all electronic waste and do not export hazardous materials to other countries.
At our warehouse we thoroughly inspect every item and protect your Data by removing Asset Tags, Stickers and Identifying marks from each unit (Sanitized). During this initial Inspection stage all Hard Drives, CD-Roms, floppy disks, and other magnetic storage media are Wiped or Shredded (data security).After Data Destruction and Sanitization we test all equipment for re-marketing. Reduction and Reuse is the best option to the challenge of ewaste per EPA guidelines. Beyond Surplus partners with Charitable organizations and Churches to provide Free computers, monitors and assorted electronic equipment making them available to low-income families, students and veterans who otherwise would not be able to afford them.
Equipment failing to meet Reuse standards, unrepairable, old, obsolete or not contractually permitted to be remarketed will be Recycled & completely destroyed by demanufacture and or physical shredding. Virtually every component of computer equipment is broken down and Recycled. We demanufacture scrap computer equipment into it’s base components – glass, steel, copper wire, aluminum, circuit boards, plastics, batteries and other categories.
Separated scrap material is passed onto R2 certified intermediary processor facilities who take the scrap materials into the next step of recycling ensuring it is kept out of the landfill and transformed into new products.
What is included with the Atlanta Electronics Recycling service?
- Free Removal of End of Life Electronic Equipment for businesses, residential customers can drop off
- Free Removal of Asset Tags, Stickers and Identifying Marks
- Free Recycling and disposal of all equipment in accordance with all Local & Federal Regulations
- Free Data Destruction, Shredding of Hard Drives
- Zero-landfill policy for all electronic waste
- Beyond Surplus will handle the logistics of equipment pick-up and delivery to its warehouse from your company’s location(s). We also make arrangements to use our own equipment, and or a trucking company to facilitate pick-up and delivery. Beyond Surplus will provide the labor to move and palletize the equipment on site and deliver to its warehouse if necessary (if you can palletize before pickup that would be awesome). Additionally, Beyond Surplus will provide technicians to de-install equipment if necessary
- Certificate of Recycling and Data Destruction
- Overview pictures of equipment confirming delivery to our facility